Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kuroshitsuji 黒執事 - One Episode Review

CAUTION CAUTION THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS PLEASE PROCEED AT OWN RISK































Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler after watching the first episode I'm intrigued to watch some more. In this episode we learn that some young boy named Ciel, the head of the Phantomhive family is a spoilt rich kid running some sort of empire he inherited from his family. He lives in England and he drinks earl grey in the morning and is dressed by his impeccably dressed butler, Sebastian Michaels. His butler is so articulate, talented, knowledgeable and lets face it drop dead gorgeous he must be heaven sent. Or could it be his an akuma and the young Ciel has entered some sort of contract with him BUT what does Sebastian have to gain? What will become of the Phantomhive fortune?


At this stage I don't know the plot but I think I'll continue to watch to find out. Whose with me? It looks like this one will have 25 episodes.

Japanese 2min Trailer




JPop Lovers Click Play!!!

Kiss of Monochrome by SID - Opening Theme
I’m Alive by Becca – Ending Song
Grell Sutcliffe’s Theme Song - Bonus


kuroshitsuji

1 comment: