Sunday, April 26, 2009

K-On is Kawaii!!!

I would like to say this----SORRY---- my internet went kaput for a few days so I didn't post hardly anything this week!!!!!  But I finally managed to watch K-On and this was mainly because I stumbled across a picture of the chick with the blue and black striped glove whose name is Mio Akiyama!!!!!  I immediately fell in love due to her kawaiiness and actually while i'm on this point i really think she looks like Kannagi but with black hair and the clockwork orangey eye make up :)

Alright, I know I get sidetracked so easily ---so what is K-On all about so far this is what I think after one episode mind.  Yui Hirasawa seems to be a total cluts but quite adorable girl who has just started High School and she wants to join a group.  Two other girls Mio & Ritsu Tainaka want to join the Light Music club but they need two more members otherwise the club is going Bye Bye!!!!!!!  So, Tsumugi Kotobuki joins up and now they have the brainwave that they are going to make a band and they need a guitarist.  Using very persuasive methods ---CAke & Cookies they entice Yui to sign up to the group and I'm waiting to see what will happen next.

So, what do I think? What is the verdict? Hmmmmm, I really like the style of the animation in this anime and I think the girls are very cutes but obviously Mio is the cutest of them all..kekeke.  I found it very lighthearted and fun fun fun and I'm hoping that it remains this way and if my little opinion hasn't persuaded you to watch---maybe this trailer will!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment