Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kurozuka 黒塚

This anime was only recommended to me yesterday and I think I watched 3 episodes so far---leaving another 9 episodes.  This anime only finished airing in December 2008 so it is quite recent BUT it managed to slip off my radar---I'm like watching 20 animes at a time so you'll have to excuse me if I miss a few!!!!

So, after watching 3 episodes I'm saying that if you like vampire type anime, dark, violent, full of action ---mixed with some twisted love---well then simply put YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE!!!!  What has happened a man meets an irresistibly beautiful temptress in the woods ----falls victim to her beauty (Kuromitsu) only to find out that she is not all she appears to be.  When he discovers the truth behind this seductive goddess he discovers a dark path which he volunteers to walk down ---bold and fearless is Kuro!!!!  Before they have a chance to indulge in the flesh ---Kuromitsu's past causes them to be separated and now Kuro has awakened from what appears to be a long slumber to search for his gorgeous babe.

If this sounds appealing to you ----watch it---here is the TRAILER.



Ps. I will do an update once I complete this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment