Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pandora's Heart パンドラハーツ ---Exciting!!!!

I'm like on episode 10 of this anime and I think slowly it's becoming a favourite of mine!!!  The story line is interesting with the idea of this Abyss and the main character, Oz kun being shrouded in mystery and despite the dark feel to the anime it still has its humour.  Sometimes I think the humour is annoying but overall I'm starting to enjoy the cute little comedy scenes.   I mean I love the costumes and I do think the story is quite unique from all the anime I've watched to date.  


Parallel Hearts - FictionJunction (Vocal: WAKANA KAORI KEIKO YURIKO KAIDA)


It has a nice pace, interesting story, gorgeous characters and costumes, intrigue and a supernatural edge----give Pandora's Heart a chance ---there are still 15 more episodes to go and so much more of the tale to unfold.  I wonder what it as in store.....Yahoooooooo.O

No comments:

Post a Comment