Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anime of Week: Nana ナナ

This anime focuses on the lives of the two main female characters who are both called Nana. For similar and yet different reasons they have both decided to leave everything behind and start new lives together in Tokyo. This anime has 47 episodes but I’ve only watched 6 starting today doncha know!!! So, far I think it might be labelled a “Girly Flick” type of anime but if you like stories evolving friendship and romance then I think you’ll find this anime quite intriguing. The first episode shows how Nana Komatsu meets Nana Osaki on the train heading for Tokyo in the snow together both aged 20 and both are called Nana. After they arrive in Tokyo they go their separate ways but fate brings them together when they both search for somewhere to call HOME. The story then shows you what has led each of the ladies to Tokyo and after that I don’t know yet. But I intend to find out!!!!!!!

Here are some clips from NanaJ






ZOMG, I even did a Playlist!!!


Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment