Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anime Wallpapers

You’re probably thinking well that has nothing to do with anime and like what the hell is with the Pistachio---obviously NUTS!!!!! So, this post isn't a review of an anime I've watched but instead I'm thinking maybe you're bored of your desktop background and you fancy a change. The wallpapers that I'm about to dazzle your eyes with ----EXAGGERATION----are all available from a cool website i found. If your interested in that site just click the link on the righthandside labelled Anime Wallpapers.

Here are my favourite 5 taken from the showcase of wallpapers on that site. It has a wide selection so if you don't like my taste in wallpapers or you have a particular anime in mind. Click the Link and knock yourself OUT!!!!!!


By the way there not listed in order of my preference - I just think there all cool and I didn't want to overload you with pictures so I limited to TOP 5 --now that's SACRIFICE^__^

1. I love this one!!!! Inoue Orihime is such a sweet character from BLEACH and Kill Bill is an awesome film and together this makes a cool wallpaper. I renamed it Bleach meets Kill Bill so I can't find name of creator :(

2. I just like the colours. I haven't watched this one yet (the list just gets longer!!!) it's from Mobile Suit Gundam - Seed Destiny by Bantam.


3. I picked this one because of the colours - same as UK Flag don't you know!!!! HAHAHAA from Tengen Toppa Gurren - Lagann by Eruanne (again NOT watched yet).

4. I haven't watched Final Fantasy or played the game BUT i know Imy is a fan^__^By Meth-ane from Final Fantasy VII.

5. Finally, I just loved the Kill Bill theme so here is an alternative if your not keen on BLEACH (are you mad, lol)!!!! I think it's from a RPG (role playing game) Disgaea by Furikuu.

Remember the link is on the right - Anime Wallpapers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment