Saturday, March 28, 2009

Casshern Sins - Sayonara

I thought this photo was cool even though it isn't an anime snap of Casshern BUT hey that's the kind of person i am (ZOMG i sound like Sid from Soul Eater----yikes)!!! So, I finally completed Casshern Sins and I must admit i really enjoyed this anime in the end. At times I was like this thing is dragging but i must admit the slow pace at times kind of intensifies the atmosphere of despair and death lingering on the horizon so maybe it was perfectly paced!?!! I did a post on this one before----it's in the archive but that was done when i watched 12 episodes----now this is my opinion after i've fully digested the CAKE that is Casshern Sins!!!

I won't say to much about the overall story as it will spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. So, what I will say is that if you like science fiction type stories, action and a story that will leave you pondering over things like the value and meaning of life you'll like this anime. What I'm trying to say is that Casshern Sins leaves a lasting impression and shows the devastation that can be caused when people try to control life and death. If it hasn't come across---what I'm saying is WATCH THE BEAUTY THAT IS CASSHERN SINS.

Opening Song - Casshern Sins - Aoi Hana by Colour Bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment