Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dogs: Bullets & Carnage

I haven't even read this Manga yet but I saw these pics of DOGS: Bullets & Carnage and i thought ZOMG isn't this awesome looking?!!!!?!!! So I discovered the Manga and i intend to read it and i'm currently on page 5 of volume 1:). I thought why not read the Manga before the anime is released----19th May 2009. I will post the trailer as soon as I find one BUT if you're a Manga person you might want 2 check this one out because it seems pretty interesting and I'm going off 5 pages and the pictures here.

Here is a summary I found about DOGS-----It is sometime in the future, where a certain European city extends far underground, even secret, dark levels that have the key to the past. Ex assassin
Mihai has returned and is living with Kiri, who now runs a restaurant. Sword-wielding Naota Haine (white hair), a mysterious product of genetic engineering and his sometime partner Badou (eyepatch) not to mention the scary but cute twins Luki and Noki hang around plying their dangerous and often deadly trades. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm weird summary U must admit and when I've read a few chapters of the Manga I'll try and do a better summary!!! So, fancy reading with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment