Sunday, March 1, 2009

School Rumble - Crazy Non-Stop Rumbling Action!

First of all, am writing this because I've not written posted any post other than the first one.
Second of all, am not good with writing stuff at all. Please dont mind my not-so-vocabulary-rich english! :P

ALRIGHT!!! School Rumble, School Rumble. Sure the anime which made me laugh the most from ALL the anime I've watched! It's filled with funny drama, funny dilema and totally fun random scenes!

The anime is about the guy in the pic, Harima Kenji, an ex-deliquent who makes his way to class 2-C in order to confess his feelings of love to Tsukamoto Tenma, who due to some incident that occured in the past thinks that Harima is a total perv! So he first starts off with long hair, a moustache and a goatee in order for Tenma not to recognize who he is! Totally crazy stuff happens while he's trying to confess!

Harima's name gets once mistake with Harry McKenzie's due to the same pronunciation. You know how dramatic and awesome the japanese make English sound!

Then there is Eri, the beautiful and talented blondie of the show. She's half Japanese and is one of the few School Rumble characters who manage to think straight!
Next is Mikoto. Shes a well-endowed young woman but really is tomboyish. The thing about her most noticed in the show is her d-cup! XD
Akira is the president of the Tea club and is the strangest character I know, after Karasuma in School Rumble!

Karasuma as I said, is the most random person in the show with a strange liking to curry!
Imadori is my favorite character of all time! He has a special ability which enables him to know the girl's bra size just by looking at her chest! XD

I wish I had given enough info about the anime which made you want to watch it!

And here's the Opening song of School Rumble which I love! Enjoy! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment