Friday, April 10, 2009

Full Metal Alchemist 2 : Brotherhood


I've been waiting to watch more of Full Metal Alchemist (FMA) since i completed the series. It was such a brilliant anime and I think anyone who watched it would have high expectations of FMA 2. But I must admit when I watched the first episode I wasn't overly impressed and maybe this has something to do with my HIGH EXPECTATIONS. I didn't know what to expect in the first episode and I was a bit unclear about what was going on. But now I know that this series is following the Manga as opposed to the first anime that strayed away from the Manga. Maybe when I watch the second episode I will be less confused!!!! @.@

Although, the first episode has some great action scenes and I love when Edward gets annoyed at being called CHIBI CHIBI, so cutes!!!! I will be watching the series and now that I've seen the first episode I'm sure it'll get better and better. The opening and ending themes were awesome but at this point am unsure who they are by????

Enjoy!!!!!!!!


2 comments: