Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pandora's Heart = Yahoooooooo.O

I posted a blog on this anime already but episode 3 was so awesome that I just couldn't resist sharing it with all you avid anime watchers!!! So, I mentioned before that the story was ambiguous so far and well this hasn't changed. NOW---you might wonder WHAT was so AWESOME about episode 3. Here it comes-----the ABYSS was so amazingly creative---I loved it. This anime definitely reminds me of Alice in Wonderland but more dark and twisted---I swear it's not just because B Rabbit is called ALICE.

The whole episode rocked!!!! I loved the little evil dolls but I can't say much about it otherwise I'll spoil it for you. So, if you watched the 1st episode and thought SCREW this I'm not watching the next one-----DON'T GIVE UP on it just yet. Episode 3 was thrilling and dark and I must admit a little frightening for a scaredy cat like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) I might be getting excited prematurely BUT I'm continuing this one, Yahooo.O

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The characters look so cool in that picture it makes me want to cosplay as them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i think it's perfect for cosplay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete