Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blade of the Immortal - 無限の住人 Update


I did a post on this anime a while back but finally after what seemed like forever---I managed to locate the final episode no. 13!!!!  I was just about to give up on this episode and I thought maybe the thirteenth episode never existed BUT just when I was about to give up---I found IT.  So after a long wait was I impressed with the final episode and the answer is NO and maybe is this is because of the wait.  

So, what I will say about this anime is that I really liked the characters Rin & Manji.  The man who has lived forever with the help of some weird worms that live in his blood.  Rin hires him to help get her REVENGE but along the way she seems to have second thoughts.  I felt the anime didn't conclude the story well BUT the episodes were great to watch they really created an intense kind of atmosphere and you start WISHING that she'll get the BASTARDS that wronged her family!!!!!!  The way that this anime is left up in the air---might mean a second series---MAYBE---or just that I'll have to read the MANGA to find the conclusion I was looking for---all in all this anime is definitely worth watching.  If you like samurai type anime and enjoy action, stories of betrayal, corruption, love and lust ---well than you won't be disappointed by this anime---which i must admit has  a GREAT OPENING SONG!!!!  

Opening Song ---"Akai Usagi (赤井ウサギ)" by Makura no Sōshi (RED RABBIT = Akai Usagi)




No comments:

Post a Comment