Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bleach---ZOMG!!!

I think if there is one anime that everyone should watch----it's BLEACH---I can't think of any reason why anyone wouldn't like this anime.  The main character Ichigo Kurosaki was a normal kid (or so he thought) apart from the fact that he could see DEAD PEOPLE!!!!  His life changes when he met the girl in the picture, Rukia Kuchiki and he became part of another world.  Through this meeting Ichigo discovered the power that was hidden inside him and he instinctively used this power to help his FRIENDS.  This is a great anime---especially if you like supernatural type anime.  


What follows now is a SPOILER---Read at own PERIL!!!! So, I'm like so totally excited and I'm loving the Shinigami Vs Arrancar episodes.  Especially as they're showing us the power of the characters who usually take a BAck STEP---why is Bleach so freeking awesome.....hmmmmmmm.  Saying that I'm obviously not referring to the senseless FILLER episodes.  I can't wait to see ICHIGO kick Ulquiorra's emo A$$---B A N K A I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment