Thursday, June 4, 2009

Anime of the Week - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion -コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ


I'm finally watching Code Geass and I'm only 16 episodes into this 25 episode anime and my thoughts are this anime is awesome.  I think this what is referred to a Mecha type anime and I'm not particularly keen on these kind of animes BUT I hadn't watched CODE GEASS.  This anime is just totally brilliant and I'm loving everything about it so far.



The story evolves around the invasion of Japan by the empire of Britannia.  Britannia is a ruled ruthlessly and the citizens of Japan are being belittled and suffering inhumane treatment at the hands of Britannia.  They have been stripped of their pride and are now known by a number---eleven - 11!!!!  This has led some Japanese to take drastic measures and leads to the creation of a seeker of JUSTICE.  The main characters are Lelouch (the guy in this picture) and his fated meeting with the girl above know as C.C.  This meeting results in Lelouch obtaining a power that he believes he can use to change the world.  Now, in this sense it reminds me of DEathnote and he reminds me of KIRA.  


Everyone is fighting for justice and are all desperately seeking to create a brighter future!!! haven't completed this anime yet but I'll have done so in the next  days.  I mean I wouldn't wish to spoil the plot so far. So, I'll keep this short and inviting if I can----the story has a great pace, nice action, gorgeous characters, comedy and more than anything it has a wonderful story thus far. 


I don't think I can say much more apart from watch it already!!!! I will definitely do an update BUT for now WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment