Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Code Geass ---MASTERPIECE!!!!

I think I fell in love with Lelouch, yes, I did!!!! He reminds me so much of KIRA and I think that's because of his cold, calculating and brilliant mind----just my type---see intelligence is SEXYYYYYYYYY.  Sorry, I got sidetracked.  I finally finished watching Code Geass after a long time on the TO WATCH LIST I got round to it and I'm so glad I watched IT.  I'm going all out and labelling it a Masterpiece--simply because it's awesome.


I watched 4 episodes of Gundam and I stopped BUT after watching such a great Mecha type anime....I think I better finish Gundam---sidetracked again, it is late here you know!  So, Code Geass and it's brilliant battle for JUSTICE in a strategic thought out battle of wits has you simply on the edge of your seat--thinking about watching the whole series without sleeping.  Seriously, the story is that compelling and exciting and all the other adjectives associated with FANTASTICA.  So, if you were like me and had this on your list but didn't watch it yet.  Don't sleep on it ---WATCH today and while I'm at it if you loved DeathNote---I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this one too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment