Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nodame Cantabile is so HILARIOUS!!!!


This is the first music type anime I watched and I totally loved it. Yes, yes the two main characters are musical prodigies but Nodame chan is the funniest, freakiest, totally insane character I've ever come across and I loves HER *in none lesbian way* she is just too funny. Her crush on Chiaki sempai is just lovely to watch and his looks attract a lot of attention from other girls and boys---yes, Chiaki sempai is a HEART THROB *boom boom boom goes the HEART*.


If you haven't watched this anime I suggest you do so, simply because it's too much fun too miss out on. If you like classical music you'll totally love it.....if you don't like classical music ---you will still enjoy it because it has some of the funniest scenes I've ever seen and I'm not gonna go too much into them. So, you'll have too trust me---it's full of jokes and it has a nice pace, good story and in fact....I'm gonna watch Nodame Cantabile in Paris ---yes, part II---so look out for the post.

Here is the last post I did on this anime.


You can catch a funny clip on the old post!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment