Sunday, June 28, 2009

JigoKu ShouJo Mitsuganae - The Girl From Hell

Last night I watched the final few episodes from Jigoku Shoujo and I'm really hoping that they do another season because I totally love Enma Ai. She is the Girl from Hell who will ferry people to hell at the cost of you're soul falling to hell on your future death. I love the whole idea behind this story and how it shows the different types of hell that people live every day. Each episodes shows you another nightmare that someone has to endure on a day to day basis at the hands of their fellow man.

I won't go on too much, as I have the potential to chat on and on when it comes to my favourite anime character (well, one of them) Enma Ai. If you haven't watched any of the series, lucky you!!! This will give you something new to see and believe me, I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it fingers crossed.


This happens to be the anime song of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment