Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sayonara Claymore----Hello ManGa Update!!!



I was watching this with my anime buddy online but things changed.  I finally got round to finishing this anime off and I must admit I was a little disappointed.  But needless to say that is because the ending is totally made up and even though it didn't follow the Manga story I feel they could've done a better job of IT!!!  So apart from having a little moan at the last two episodes overall I will say that this is a marvellous anime.

It has an awesome storyline following an organisation cloaked in mystery that has created an army of demon slayers known as Claymores.  The Claymores are all women that are half demon and have human BUT they face a sad path, which usually results in DEATH.  As each time they rely on their demon strength they open themselves to the possibility of losing control of their human characteristics.

It is definitely a great anime and being as the story was so brilliant I intend to continue it by reading the Manga, which I believe is still running!!!!  So if you like demon type stories, action, BLood, Blood and ohhhhhhh lots of BLOOD, well, you certainly won't be disappointed.

I did a post on this before---so you can read that one if you wish!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment