Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anime of the Week: GetBackers

Getbackers, Getbackers, Getbackers I guess this is all I can say at this point as I haven't watched one episode yet. From all the reviews and what I heard from our facebook group and Imy kun's opinion, this is a fantastic anime. I feel terrible that I'm doing a post without watching at least one episode, so after I write this ....I'm going to sneak a peek BUT do you know what it's like when you're playing catch up on the airing anime and then you're watching an anime like D.Gray Man and you have 17 episodes left before you finish. HAhahaah I need some punctuation, I was rambling without a FULLSTOP or COMMA but I found a fan made trailer which contains SPOILERS I'm afraid but who cares, hopefully it'll make you wanna watch GETBACKERS the supposedly awesome anime!!!!

UPDATE COMING SOMEDAY IN THE NEAR MAYBE NOT SO NEAR FUTURE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment