Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canaan Is so Freaking CooL!

I'm not sure what this is all about BUT the amount of action in the two episodes I watched didn't leave much time to worry about IT!!! So, far there appears to be people who see things differently to everyone else and if they haven't mastered this ability it can prove PAINFUL. The main character is called, Canaan and she appears to be some sort of agent working for an unknown organisation.


Canaan has a sister who seems to be working in an opposing agency and there is definitely some sort of rivalry and even though I don't know where it stems from or why she sees things differently from other people. I think I'll continue watching this one UNLESS it becomes so dreadful that I can't persist in which case---WATCH OUT FOR THE UPDATE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment