Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bakemonogatari is Awesome & Wacky!!!!

I have watched all 3 episodes so far and I think there are 12 more to go and I have to say---this is the wackiest anime I've watched for a while---WEIRD & totally crazy but it's kind of awesome. The story is total madness, I mean the guy in this picture catches this girl who has no weight and he introduces her to a vampire who charges her 100,00o 円 to get back her body mass. The first episode and the second are kind of connected but than the third episode kind of went off on a tangent but in a kind of supercoolcrazy way. I mean the animation, the script, the camera angles and the wackiness are making this into a unique anime experience and I definitely recommend it to anyone who like creativeness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment