Thursday, July 2, 2009

Code Geass R2

It wasn't so far back. My life before meeting Lelouch!!! Since, our meeting my life has changed forever. I think I'll mark it Life before Lelouch and Life after Lelouch. AHAHAHA. I exaggerate BUT I have a point. Lelouch is just sheer awesomeness even to the bitter end, he is truly a great anime character and I love him BUT sorry my heart has been promised to Urahara!!!!


Enough of the craziness!!!! I have finally watched both Code Geass and Code Geass R2 and I must admit that this is a brilliant anime. I mean talk about strategic warfare and I do often think life can be compared to a giant game and boy, oh boy wasn't this just a superb anime. I don't want to spoil this anime for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of watching Code Geass. But I reckon if you liked Deathnote, you like Code Geass as Lelouch reminds me of KIRA or maybe that is just unique to me. YARE YARE!


Reason to watch this anime is because it is full of action, suspense, excitement, fun, tears, erratic heart racing, rushing to watch the next episode because you desperately want too see what trick Lelouch has up his sleeve. Tired eyes, burning for sleep but you are so gripped you fight back sleep and say no, I must watch the next episode. Just one more, just one more....whoops it's 3:00am....what happened. LOL. It's awesome, you must WATCH it NOW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment