Thursday, July 2, 2009

Paradise Kiss <3

Well, this isn't brand new as first aired in 2005 and I think I added to my anime list a while ago because it kind of reminded me of Nana. Anyways, today I watched 3 episodes and I'm recommending it too any romance, slice of life type anime fans. What can I say after 3 episodes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Welcome to Paradise Kiss, I mean when I started watching the first few minutes I thought I had the wrong anime due to the unique animation. Then, imagine poor Yukari (top centre of pic) minding her own business, innocently walking to school when some random guy with multiple piercings starts chasing you---calling you pretty!!! This is how Yukari gets sweet talked into modelling for ParaKiss by George (top left of the pic) ----HEART THROB.

So far this anime is filmed very differently to most. The characters are interesting and I would say this one will contain some sexual content. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment