Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Red Garden is Totally Weird!

I think that this is without a doubt the WEIRDEST anime I've watched to date!!! It's also difficult to say whether or not I liked this anime BUT fact is it was compelling and I guess I was intrigued because I watched all 22 episodes fairly quickly!!!! I must admit the story was based in New York and the style of the animation was quite different to what I'm accustomed but the character sure look very pretty. The storyline itself is very vague but has an eerie feel BUT the relationships the anime depicts are very impressive. The estranged family relationship, the best friends, the friend that's after your boyfriend and explosive arguments it does it in a style that you would associate with an anime and that's why I think I kind of enjoyed this anime. They definitely took a risk with Red Garden and I have to say it is worth watching. I'm not sure if I've convinced you enough.

Please excuse the annoying DUBBED trailer!!!!! GOMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment