Monday, July 6, 2009

Anime of the Week: D GrayMan

I still haven't watched all of this anime and I'm like 50 episodes into an 103 episode anime series BUT I've been stuck at 50 for quite sometime. This isn't a reflection on the anime!!!! Not at all--this anime has it all---great characters, good story and nice music. TICK TICK TICK in all the right boxes.

The main character is Allen Walker who has a gift or a curse that allows him to see DEMONS who are wearing human skins!!! This demon seeing eye is a reminder of his own mistake when he fall victim to the Millennium Earl---the bad guy who prays on sorrow and bereavement as a means to create DEMONS by trapping human souls. This gift/curse leads Allen Walker to become an exorcist when he joins the Order and makes friends with other people who possess different powers that they have harnessed due to something that is called "INNOCENCE." This innocence has been scattered over the earth and holds in it the power to defeat Millennium Earl!!!!! This bit is speculation on my part as I've only watched HALF of this anime and this post has given me a KICK in the butt to finally finish it OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment