Saturday, January 24, 2009

Basilisk - Way of the Ninja

This is what the plot summary says - The year is 1614 AD. Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize - the annihilation of the other and the staunch support of the Tokugawa government for the winning vlan for the next 1,000 years.

Hmmmmm, does that sound intriguing. Well, I don't know about all that BUT what I do know is that this trailer looks totally awesome. So, if your like me and you find this plot summary a little on the BORING side. Click play and watch this trailer and I'm sure you'll want to watch IT!!!!

I'll be watching it soon. Look out for the update :P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment