Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soul Eater ソウルイーター


I stumbled across this anime because I liked the name. Yes, I must always be hungry can I eat your soul please!!!! Feed Me^.^ I didn't realise that it was made by the same production company that produced Full Metal Alchemist and maybe this explains its brilliance.

This anime is still airing with episode 41 airing on 19 January 2009 meaning only 10 more episodes left before completion *DEEP SIGH.*

Check out Trailer (English Dubbed)

It evolves around the Shinigami Technical School in Death City more commonly known as Shibusen. This school is run by the Grim Reaper aka Shinigami sama and the students must all master their weapons to become STRONGER and to prevent the birth of the evil demon GOD. Sounds pretty straightforward and simple, WRONG, as the weapons can actually take both a weapon and human form. The souls of both the meister and the weapon must resonant to become even STRONGER and they can gain even more strength by eating the souls of 99 evil souls and the soul of a witch. Sounds like a delicious recipe for power. Lets all get a cauldron!!!! Come dine with me^_^

Nice Opening Song!!!


When I first watched this anime I must admit it reminded me of a cartoon I used to watch called BeetleJuice. Here is a clip of the intro from Beetlejuice....does anyone see why I find it similar?


The main characters in this anime are Maka & Soul Eater, Black Star & Tsubaki, Death the Kid & Patty & Liz Thompson and together they must fight enemies of Shibusen to become stronger. Yes, the characters in this anime are all brilliant and I can't help but love them all. This anime has a great story, nice artwork, fantastic action with awesome fight sequences in each episode and the pace is just perfect. All in all if you haven't watched this anime your like CRAZY you are missing a SuperCRazYCooLFun Anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll leave you with the second opening song which I totally LOVE.


PAPER MOON [Full Version] (Anime- Soul Eater OP2) - Tommy heavenly6

SOUL EATER I just Love IT. LURVEEEEEEE IT. DAI SUKI YO 大すきよ. Loabhi Vey!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment