Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anime of the Week - Pani Poni Dash

Here is my confession I've only watched 5 out of 26 episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'll give you my honest opinion of this anime. This is what I've learned so far ---it's absolutely crazy. It's not a brand new anime as it first aired in 2005 but story evolves around a genius 11 year old who becomes a teacher. Her name is Rebecca Miyamoto and she is a little cute angel...HAHAHA.....well she looks like one at least. Anyways, she is a teacher full of a class of weird children and the anime evolves around her days at school.

Pani Poni Dash uses a lot of parodies and that makes it entertaining!!!! I'm not sure what the main plot is and I'm not certain if it has one. So, if you like to watch an anime with a complex storyline this isn't for you. If you like to watch a CRAZY anime that doesn't seem to have a plot but is full of a bit of this and a bit of that THAN i think you'll like this one.

Watch the trailer and decide if you're interested or NOT and sorry it's an English dubbed One!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment