Monday, March 30, 2009

Mourning Soul Eater - Part 1

If it isn't clear that I love Soul Eater then i don't know what is wrong with you ..hahaa. Today, I'm going to watch the finale and I have high expectations I mean it's SOUL EATER!!!!! But I'm kind of scared that I'll be disappointed but i'm PRAYING that it is fantastic. I haven't read anyones blog on the subject and i decided not to watch the RAW so i can understand 100% as opposed to 50% (YATTAAAA my understanding of Japanese is increasing!!!). Anyways, that aside I thought I'd blog about what is to become one of my favourite animes. I thought this was a really childish anime when I first started watching but I guess i am a BIG KID still as i continued watching and watched the greatness of this story unfold. OK OK enough Soul Eater ass kissing.....I'll be back *SOBS* too say Sayonara to one of the most awesome anime I watched in a while!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment