Monday, April 13, 2009

Anime of the Week - Digimon Adventures 01

My first official anime! Woke up everyday at 6 am just to watch this! And this anime is pretty good for all ages cause theres nothing in it that anyone would find disturbing! LOL

So, basically, the story is about some seven kids who end up in a digital world where there are these strange creatures called Digimon! Each of the kids gets a unique Digimon which can evolved to different forms using a device called a Digivice. And if I remember right, they try to find a way to get to their real world and fight against the evil forces that are in this world!

Yeah, it seems kinda kiddy but I still think its awesome cause everytime I watch Digimon, brings back good memories!

So hope you try this anime! ^^

I'll put up a video later! Couldnt find a proper Digimon vid with embedding allowed! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment