Monday, April 13, 2009

Queen's Blade -Rurō no Senshi- ~ Heaven for boys and girls appreciates their type! :P

Yes, you guessed right, I started watching this because of all the sexy women in it!

Well, I've only watched one episode (downloading the second one) but have already found more suprises than I usually find in a 12 or 26 episode anime! LOL

The first of it was the total exposure of the upper body it shows. I mean they totally show the characters topless! And strong warriors battle against each other and the most beautiful and strongest becomes queen. Atleast thats what I know. And Leina, a princess who takes part in this competition.

I've found some flows in the direction but it seems these heavenly bods have kept me distracted to to make me able to keep my focus! XD

Here's what ANN says, maybe it'll help:
"In 4 years time the competition that will decide who the next Queen shall be will start. The strongest warrior will continue to rule the country according to tradition and expand it. The contestants need only be older than 12 years. They need not be human, intelligent or even of that country. The rules for the tournament are simple: murder is allowed. Any weapon can be chosen. The winner is decided when one of the participants flees or can't move anymore. Such event is broadcasted trough a crystal sphere by the court's magic teacher to all population to see and enjoy."

So, hope that I gave enough delicious (:P) info about the anime for you to start watching! ^^

Smexi Trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment