Friday, June 19, 2009

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex — Way more than what the name says!


Type:
TV
Episodes: 26
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Oct 1, 2002 to Oct 1, 2003
Producers: Production I.G, Kodansha, Trilogy Future Studion, Bandai Entertainment
Genres: Action, Mecha, Sci-Fi, Military, Police Action, Mecha, Sci-Fi, Military, Police
Duration: 25 min. per episode
Rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)


In the future, life between the digital and physical world has been blurred. The boundary of technology and humanity has been stretched beyond imagination with lives being led in both the electronic and physical worlds. With the melding of man and machine – a new cybernetic level of existence is being created - An existence that continues to redefine mankind. - ANN

I still remember when I watched Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex staying up late without letting mom know I was cause I was in 5th grade then. There must've been something there for my mind to be caught so much into it. I loved the totally kinda weird creepy storyline it had. I a
lso like the animation style a lot. And for some reason, I always found Makoto super attractive! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment