Monday, June 22, 2009

Kurozuka ---Let me Down TT.TT


I finally finished Kurozuka and I'll be honest I wasn't overly impressed. The story is about a 1,000 year old love story between Kuro and Kuromitsu---I won't reveal too much of the story in case you chose to watch this anime. So, what I will say is that the anime has a lot of blood, violence, action, samurai swords and cool noh chanting in the opening scenes.

You might wonder what was your problem with this anime.....sounds awesome!!! Well, here it is---the story was a little jumbled and this might be because the lead characters memories are all over the place BUT he is only certain of one thing. The need to find Kuromitsu. Kuromitsu the woman who changed his life for an eternity---the one he spills his own blood for and that of those around him. The story has some interesting ideas about how far men will go to obtain POWER and some of these scenes are disturbing---how they experiment on people with Vampiric blood and dispose of them if they aren't a suitable HOST....PRETTY GROSS.


But overall I wouldn't say this will be a memorable anime and I doubt it will be a favourite anime BUT nevertheless as it only has 12 episodes, if you start it you'll most likely finish it. If you only want to watch it for the blood splatter, you'll definitely enjoy it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment